Tirumala is a hill town in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is under the authority of Tirupati Urban Development. Tirupati is also located in Chittoor. It is a famous and popular temple in India. Lord Venkateswara or Lord Balaji Was dedicated in this temple. Tirumala is known for tradition, culture and arts. The vibes of Tirumala gives us energetic and pleasant experience. This temple has the rich history and fantastic architecture. This temple was located 3200 feet above the sea level. There are different ways to reach this temple and those are given below:
- Rail – Tirupati and Renigunta are the nearest railway stations to Tirumala temple. The major trains come to Tirupati from every corner of India. To reach this place in train, book the reserved tickets in Indian Railways and check the PNR Status. After confirmation of ticket you can visit the temple in train.
- Road – You can visit this temple by road with the help of APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh state Road Transport Corporation). Simply visit the nearest bus station and travel in bus.
- Foot Steps – After reaching Tirupati, go to Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu, you can reach temple by walking on steps. Alipiri Mettu has 3550 steps and Srivari Mettu has 2400 steps.
- Air – The nearest airport to Tirumala is Tirupati Airport. After reaching this airport, you can travel again to Tirumala with the help of Bus, car etc.
Tirumala temple is the wealthiest and holiest temple in India and also worldwide. It is the place for heaven. You can visit the Tirumala temple throughout the year for Lard Balaji Darshan. You can also see the other holly places in Tirumala and they are Akasa Ganga, Srivari Mettu, Kapila Theertham, Papavinasam Theertham etc. You can enjoy by seeing these places with family, relatives, friends and also playing some unblocked games in your Smartphone. Every year, millions of devotees and tourists are visiting Tirumala Temple for Lord Venkateswara Darshan. These tourists and pilgrims are coming across every corner of India and also worldwide.
Tirumala Temple is the most celebrated and revered temple in India. It is richest Hindu temple and most visited worship place in India and also worldwide. Tirumala is one of the most popular pilgrimage places in entire India. Tirumala is surrounded hills and their names are Narayanadri, Garudadri, Seshadri, Vrushabadri, Anjanadri, Neeladri and Venkatadri. The Tirumala temple is located on Venkatadri hill. The architecture of Tirumala is fantastic. It is the symbol for many temples architecture.
TTD Seva Darshan Ticket Online Booking
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is the official online platform for providing the online booking tickets for devotees. Thanks to latest digital technology. Using this technology, Tirumala Devasthanam is providing the booking tickets with transparency. The online booking is opened by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam are special Entry Darshan, TTD Rs 300 Tickets online booking, Other temples Darshan, Sarva Darshan Tokens, Accommodation, Seva, TTD online Laddu etc.
TTD 300 Rs ticket online booking, TTD online Laddu and other Darshan service are provided by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam with transparency and efficiency. TTD board has the rich experience to provide TTD 300 Rs tickets and TTD online Laddu to devotees and mange the devotees in Tirumala with great respect and provide decent accommodation, water drinking facility, food, hygienic etc. TTD is the most revered temple in India. Nowadays, around 50000 devotees or tourists are visiting Tirumala. These devotees and tourists have the TTD 300 Rs ticket online booking facility.
TTD 300 RS ticket online booking and TTD online Laddu booking process in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is very easy and straightforward process. The tourists or devotees can purchase the TTD 300 Rs ticket and TTD online Laddu in online official TTD website. Only purchase these TTD 300 Rs ticket or any other Darshan tickets in official website of TTD. There is no another website to book these tickets for Lord Venkateswara Darshan.
TTD Ticket Online Booking Process
The process of TTD 300 RS ticket online booking is given below:
- First devotees or tourists have to visit the official website of TTD or Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
- Now there is a option of special entry Darshan online booking. Now press this option, you will redirect to another page.
- Now enter your registered Email Id, password and Captcha code.
- You will redirect to another page.
- Now select the choice of date.
- Enter the details of all persons with ID proof number.
- Now press ‘Enter’ button, you will redirect to payment gateway page.
- Pay the required amount with debit card or credit card, internet banking, wallet etc.
- After sometime, you will get the TTD 300 Rs ticket online booking Darshan details in your email Id.
- Take print of this Darshan details.
- When you visit the TTD temple. Don’t forget to take this print.
If you have login credentials then go above process. If you haven’t the sign up credentials, then go to below process:
TTD Ticket Online Booking Registration Process
For new user, first you have register in TTD website, after that you can book TTD 300 Rs Darshan ticket. The registration process is given below:
- First visit the official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam or TTD website.
- Now click on ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Now select the account type, which is either ‘Individual’ or ‘Institution’.
- Enter your ‘First Name’ and ‘Last Name’
- Enter your ‘Mobile Number’.
- Enter your ‘Date of Birth’. This ‘Date of Birth’ is exactly as mentioned in Id proof.
- Enter your ‘Address’ and ‘City’.
- Select your ‘State’ and ‘country’.
- Enter your ‘Pin Code’ of your city.
- Select the ‘Photo Id Proof’. These Id proofs are Aadhaar Card or Driving License or PAN Card or Passport or Ration Card or Voter Id.
- Now enter the ‘Photo Id card Number’.
- Enter ‘Username’. This ‘username’ must be a valid Email address.
- Enter your choice of ‘Password’.
- Again enter ‘Password’ for confirmation.
- Enter Captcha code.
- Now press ‘Continue’ button.
- Now you will redirect to another page.
- Open your mobile number text box and Email Id inbox, where you get the OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter the OTP in the exact box.
- Now press the ‘Continue’ button.
- Your process of ‘Sign Up’ is complete.
- Now you can do the process of TTD 300 Rs online booking and TTD online Laddu in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
TTD Online Laddu Booking in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam
TTD online Laddu booking in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is same as the TTD 300 Rs online ticket booking. Just do the same process to book Laddu online. TTD will provide different types of Laddu to devotees and tourists and they are given below:
- Asthanam Laddu – This Laddu weight is almost 750 grams. The extra Laddu cost is Rs 50.
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu – It is highly demandable Laddu in TTD. Its cost is Rs 200. The life time of Kalyanotsavam is two weeks.
- Proktham Laddu – This Laddu weight is almost 175 grams. This Laddu is distributed to every common devotee or tourists, who visit the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
TTD Online Accommodation in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam
TTD online accommodation in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is also same as the TTD 300 Rs online ticket booking and TTD online Laddu. Accommodation in TTD is gives the option to book the room in advance. This option is very comfortable for families and relatives, who wants to come Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam for Lord Venkateswara Darshan. The TTD accommodation will be available at the following places.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam or TTD will provide different type of rooms for accommodation of devotees and tourists. The different types of rooms in Tirumala are given below:
- Rs. 100 (One Hundred Rupees) Rooms.
- Rs. 1000 (One Thousand Rupees) Rooms.
- Rs. 1518 (Fifteen Hundred And Eighteen) Rooms.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is the most magnificent temple in Indian and also in worldwide. It is most famous and popular temple. TTD temple tour for devotees and tourists is amazing. You will really enjoy this tour. Tell us in the below about the temple experience through comment section.